电脑学中文通讯 Compu Chinese Monthly Letter 01/11
1900 S. Norfolk St., #240, San Mateo email:compuchinese@yahoo.com
(六)访人 When visiting other people
一、先立外轻轻扣门,主人让入方入。
Stand outside the door knocking gently until the host lets you in.
二、入内有他客,主人介绍,须一一为礼,辞出时亦如此。
If there are other guests inside the house, the host should provide an introduction and you should, in turn, greet them upon entering and say farewell when leaving.
三、入内见有他客,不可久坐;有事,须请主人另至他所述说。
If there are other guests in the house, do not sit long. If you have business to discuss, ask the host politely to move to another location.
四、坐谈时见有他客来,即辞出。
When other guests arrive during the middle of an informal chat, quickly wrap up the conversation and leave.
五、坐立端正,不无精打采,不哗笑。
Sit properly and avoid slouching to hear. Avoid laughing raucously.
六、主人室内之信件,书籍,电脑,概不取看。
Do not look through you host’s letters,books, or computers.
七、谈话应答必顾望,不东张西望,不盯看它物。
Maintain appropriate eye contact when speaking. Avoid peering around or looking at other things.
九、将上堂,声必扬。
When entering a room, vocalize your intent to the occupants. Avoid creeping about noiselessly.
十、要上卫生间,先向主人打招呼。保持卫生间清洁。
Let your host know if you want to use the bathroom. Keep the bathroom clean.
十一、主人欠伸,或看钟表,即须辞出。
If the host starts stretching or looking at the watch, it is time to leave.
十二、饭及眠时不访客。
Avoid visiting during sleeping hours or meal times.
十三、晋谒尊长,应先鞠躬敬礼,然后就座;及退,亦然。
When visiting your elders, pay your respect before sitting down and also upon leaving.
十四、与尊长,及妇女行握手礼时,应等其先行伸手,然后敬谨与握,并微笑目视。与男性握手,应紧握虎口。与女性握手,应轻握手指。
When shaking hands with your elders or with women, wait for them to extend their hands first. Then respectfully take their hands, and have a smiling eye contact. Take the whole hand when shake with the male, and take the half hand when shake with the female.
十五、告别时,要说留步,致谢,缓步退出。
Say: “Please do not bother to see me out” when leaving. Thank the host, and walk out slowly.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment